- Celebrating Makar Sankranti
- Vasant Panchami – Saraswati Puja
- Maha Shivratri – Celebrating Lord Shiva
- Holi – The Festival of Colors
- Why Celebrate Ramanavami?
- Guru Poornima – Celebrating the Guru
- Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi – The Bond of Love and Protection
- Janmashtami – Celebrating Lord Krishna
- Sharad Poornima – The beginning of Autumn
- Durga Ashtami – Eighth Day of Navaratri
- Navaratri – Celebrating the Goddesses
- On VijayDashami and Spirituality
- Diwali – Lakshmi and Ganesha Puja
- Thinkers and Essays
When they finally gather the courage to ask us for help, there is perhaps a very short window of opportunity for us to help them.
Take the chance. Stick your hand out. Show them you care.
They may decide to slap it away, your hand may get caught in the window as they try and shut it on you, your ego may get hurt in the process.
But somewhere deep inside, in their Spirit, they will know that your effort to help means that He exists.
What will you do when they look to you for help? What resources do you use to help others? Tell us in the comments.